We provide Campervan hire Scotland from our base in Glasgow. Our VW Campervans come in two-berth and four-berth, and are amazingly well equipped, offering you everything you would expect in a modern campervan, as well as being extremely fuel efficient. They are great value for money for those on a budget or those who don’t require a large fully equipped Motorhome.
- 2 or 4 Person Campervans
- VW T5 Transporter – 1.9TDi Engine (up to 45 MPG)
- Radio/CD and MP3 Player
- 240V Mains Electricity Connection – for campsite hookup
- 24hr AA Roadside Assistance
- Complimentary Caravan and Camping Club Membership
- Road Maps included
Sleeping and Travelling
- Pull-down double bed, with luxury foam mattress.
- Cosy duvets and pillows and sheets supplied.
- Rear passenger M1 tested crash bed and seating, with tow 3 point seat belts (4 berth Models). Steel frame rock ‘n roll bed with 3 point belt and lap belt (2 berth models)
- Upper double sleeping compartment (pop and high roof models).
- Upper storage compartment (high roof model).
- Under-bed storage compartment.
- Privacy glass windows.
- Captain’s Seat – Front passenger seat swivels to face living area.
- Diesel webasto heaters in Living Area
- Low-power LED interior lighting.
Kitchen and Cooking
- Waeco CR50 two way fridge, for both mains and battery use.
- Compact SMEV two-ring gas hob and combined sink unit (gas supplied).
- 240V Power Sockets (connection to mains supply required).
- Spacious worktop and ample storage for utensils and cookware.
- Pots, pans, crockery and utensils supplied.
Many accessories available on request, including;
- Camping table and chairs.
- Portable gas BBQ.
- Portable Toilet.
- GPS / SatNav
- Child Seat
- Portable DVD Player
- Bike Rack (Carries 2 or 3 bikes)
- Tow-bar or roof-mounted Storage Box (model dependant)
A selection of photos of the campervans, showing their features and accessories.