Our Campervans come in two forms: pop-top roof and fixed high roof. Both campervans are 4 berth and can sleep up to four people. There are various aspects to consider when choosing which style of roof – see more about each style of roof here:
Information for Campervan Hire Scotland
- 4 Person Campervans.
- VW T5 Transporter – 1.9TDi Engine (up to 45 MPG).
- Radio/CD and MP3 Player.
- 240V Mains Electricity Connection – for campsite hookup.
- 24hr AA Roadside Assistance.
- Complimentary Caravan and Camping Club Membership.
- Road Maps included.
Sleeping & Travelling in a Campervan
- Pull-down double bed, with luxury foam mattress.
- Cosy duvets and pillows and sheets supplied.
- Rear passenger M1 tested crash bed and seating, with tow 3 point seat belts (4 berth Models).
- Steel frame rock ‘n roll bed with 3 point belt and lap belt (2 berth models).
- Upper double sleeping compartment (pop and high roof models).
- Upper storage compartment (high roof model).
- Under-bed storage compartment.
- Privacy glass windows.
- Captain’s Seat – Front passenger seat swivels to face living area.
- Diesel webasto heaters in Living Area.
- Low-power LED interior lighting.
Kitchen & Cooking in a Campervan
- Waeco CR50 two way fridge, for both mains and battery use.
- Compact SMEV two-ring gas hob and combined sink unit (gas supplied).
- 240V Power Sockets (connection to mains supply required).
- Spacious worktop and ample storage for utensils and cookware.
- Pots, pans, crockery and utensils supplied.
Complimentary Campervan Accessories
Many accessories available on request, including;
- Camping table and chairs.
- Portable gas BBQ.
- Portable Toilet.
- GPS / SatNav.
- Child Seat.
- Portable DVD Player.
- Bike Rack (Carries 2 or 3 bikes).
- Tow-bar or roof-mounted Storage Box (model dependant).
Campervan Hire Photo Gallery
A selection of photos of the campervans, showing their features and accessories.